Story of Khale Trailer Story of Khale Trailer

GOD DAMN, what happened, man! So much potential, so much work! SO CLOSE! This looked like it was going to be one of Newground's most epic and largest series, ever. I suppose it probably fell through for the same reason anything similar else has: it's too big, too ambitious. The skill is there! From art, to illustration, to animation and even your choices for sound (although not original) were good... But the task is massive and daunting, and alone, or even with a small team, things happen. I feel as though this idea died, and I really hope it didn't, but I will always remember it. As it was, as it is, and as it could have been.

Game Facts: Bethesda Game Facts: Bethesda

Generally good! Nobody moved to quickly and nothing really happened at all.
Just like the animation and story build-up of most Bethesda games.

Except you forgot the part where store dwellers shout quests at the protagonist at every turn.
;)

Minecraft: TNA Part 6 Minecraft: TNA Part 6

been following there for a while now!

Funny and cute. Great animation and story telling! reminds me of .hack//sign. I remember seeing this on youtube a while back, actually. Sad day it is when youtube takes priority over NG... But good all the same. :p

goggles are sexy luis goggles are sexy luis

GREAT

Goggles are sexy wonchop fact

A Fistful Of Fuzzies A Fistful Of Fuzzies

LOL

ARMADILLO from RED DEAD REDEMPTION, and totally Clint Eastwood.

Awesome Reach Awesome Reach

thats awesome

that is me and my buddy. exactly. from the way those two look to the fact that they snorted halo reach. You made a flash with myself in it. how does that make you feel, you piece of sex?

Bisons Ass, Streetfighter Bisons Ass, Streetfighter

moving forward

you latest submissions seemed to be quickies and tests, so i am VERY glad to see a movie with a purpose and coherent plot/idea from you!
its short, but has a clever punch-line. your art was good. you should work on animation, however, as it seemed choppy. try adding frames in between tweens to make small changes in perspective/character facing. That will create a more 3d and fluent effect.

im bad with words recently... i hope you get what i mean.

make some more shorts like this one and you will learn quite a lot!

wynand responds:

Thanx mate =) yeah i'm on it =)

PD Day PD Day

is that your voice?

it might sound a little ambitious, but i think i could use your voice for a rather larger project.
weird story and poor animation. but it was fun to watch :p

EmDubya responds:

The voice is that of Shock-Dingo. And yes the story is wierd :P The drawings were meant for a book, and not an animation, but I figured I'd post them anyways.

Brawl Funnies [Dick 1] Brawl Funnies [Dick 1]

Rtil is a homo

I'm just reviewing the first clip. that's right just the first one. well and Cambo's clip.
(go ahead and click that 'review useless' button. have your power trip whatever)

Rtil did an amazing job, fluent and artistic! amazing.
i loved the way you worked peach and zelda into the theme!
and the subliminal message had me rolling!
Rtil is a homo! hahah!!

And Cambo, that simple clip was great.
it was like one of those motivational toons that air during a kids show!
It was quick and hit hard. fucking brilliant!

!
FUCKING LOL!

TOFUTWO TOFUTWO

Not as fast pace as the first

well, more or less there was less fighting. however the scenes seemed rushed.
i liked the twist at the end! finding himself, or someone looking like him,
in the remnants of the last tofu battlement! and lastly i must reiterate that i love the style!
;)

i cant wait for the 3rd!

danomano65 responds:

glad you liked it! he did find himself. i am just going to say that right now.